For the schools programme our Learning Team have developed 3 workshop themes that can be tailored to suit pre 5s and primary school pupils:
All school workshops for 2018 -19 will explore exhibitions of sculpture, drawings, video installations and prints.
Every workshop will:
• Explore works of art
• Be tailored to age, ASL and language needs
• Include time in the gallery and studio
• Incorporate an interactive tour and discussion
• Offer exciting practical activities
• Involve peer discussion and critical feedback
• Conclude with reflection on learning outcomes
For secondary school pupils we have developed Critical Journeys in Art
We feel that the best way for learners to develop their skills in discussing and critiquing art is through seeing and exploring real works of art. Our CRITICAL JOURNEYS IN CONTEMPORARY ART at GoMA will support your pupils in developing these skills.